[Rev:0.0.0.2][Closed] Update 1 - July 2017
Bombinator - Update 1 - July 2017
Finally with over a month delay first update was released. Hopefully critical issues were addressed and resolved. Most Important every two weeks or even more often I’ll re-check all active accounts and rebalance their active premium days along with some gold coins until game will leave early access stage which is not going to happen any soon.
- Stability issue were addressed. Hopefully you will not experience any more situation in which you have not joined active game play.
- Bans (too many false-positive). Ban policy is now not as aggressive. You shall not be banned from now on unless you try to disrupt service using some modified files or custom communication.
- Information about corrupted installation or not up-to-date client is now presented in more clear for and does not lead to ban.
- Issues related to disconnects.
- Some latency issues along with ghost rooms should also be resolved by now.
- Random name generator was also updated and no longer adds space.
- Issue regarding bomb speed to different on each region.
- Reported typos were addressed .
- Added second map with two variants with and without obstacles. This is only initial setup and it will be polished in future updates. This 2 variants are currently available in City theme.
- Added some predefined presets so new to the game could easily choose one.
- Added information regarding latency and some warnings.
- Room configuration redesign to make things more clear.
- Monthly premium & gold bonus for active players.
User requested features:
- Bomb fuse time is now configurable and can be set from 1 second to 5 seconds.
- Unlocked launcher screen so you can now change controller configuration.